SHOP

26 February 2017

DIY BRUSH CLEANER?

My brushes really needed a wash, but I didn't have any brush cleaner to use...
I found this Dove hand wash and read somewhere that it is good for cleaning your brushes, so I gave it a go...
I washed the brushes with warm water and put a little amount of hand wash on them and rubbed them in my hand. When I was done, I rinsed it and repeated if needed :)
My brushes never looked so good, I was so impressed.



When brushes dried, I couldn't believe they were so soft. They weren't that soft when I bought them! 
I wasn't really happy when I had to use them and dirty them up again...
First time it was a little hard to use them, I mean the foundation didn't really cover everything I wanted, but second time I used them they were back to normal. 
I'm really happy with this product. It's not expensive and it takes care of your brushes. What else do you need?
Thank you Dove! 

No comments:

Post a Comment