SHOP

27 March 2017

YOU DON'T NEED PERMISSION



"You can't do that. You weight too much!"
"Why are you wearing that? It doesn't suit you!"
"Why would you do that? You're an idiot!"
"You will never be successful, so don't even try!"
"You will never be pretty enought to do that."

I said all these things to myself multiple times.

I always thought I had to ask someone if what I'm doing is right or not. I was so insecure and never really trusted myself. I thought I was a complete failure. But I learned a lot in 19 years of my life.

I met different people and different cultures. All those people showed me the value of life and I'm really grateful for that. If it wasn't for all those people, which I call my friends today, this blog would never go live, my youtube channel would never go live, my Instagram profile would still be on private...

You need to start believing in YOURSELF! That is the most important part of gaining self-conscious and being proud of yourself. If you believe in yourself, than it will be easier for everyone else to believe in you because they will see and feel that self-conscious and they will want to know you and be friends with you.

You need to tell yourself that you're WORTHY! You were made with purpose and there is at least ONE thing that you're good at and that thing could help you at this process. I was a dancer for 4 years and I learned a lot through that time. You need to listen to your choreographer! He/she wants the best for you! They will tell you everything, was it bad or good, but you need to try and fix those bad things and make those good things even better. Never doubt yourself! If you make a mistake, try to fix it! Don't cry, don't become depressive. Just believe that you can do it better next time.

Try to say NO to things that you don't like! This is not easy, but it is better than doing things that you don't like. If you don't like partying, don't go partying! You probably have smarter things to do, like reading, watching the new episode of Teen wolf, eating popcorn... People often say yes to things they don't like only to make their friends happy. But is that really your friend? Friends need to understand each other and believe in each other. If you don't like partying, your friend should know that. They need to know your needs and that you like being alone on Friday nights. They won't judge you. Maybe next Friday you'll hear a knock on your door. It will be your best friend with popcorn and a new Beauty and a beast DVD. They'll try to make you feel happy, even if they miss partying on one Friday.

YOU DON'T NEED PERMISSION FOR THINGS YOU LIKE!!! If you like partying, party! If you like reading, read! If you like leather jackets, wear them! If you like Uggs, wear them! If you love your family, spend time with them!

No one can judge you! Everyone has things that makes them happy and that is totally fine!

I don't need permission to live by my own rules and neither do you.








No comments:

Post a Comment